Recruitment & Selection Procedure
The stringent Recruitment & Selection procedure adopted by our professional Selection Board comprising of highly qualified HR Managers / Executives, Engineers, Doctors and Management Executives ensures that we deliver exactly what our clients require.
Today, Times Placement Services has quite literally stretched its wings globally, having associate offices in different parts of the world that handle the human resource requirements for several prestigious organizations. We offer professional expertise in evaluation of workers in their skill and efficiency. Our team of testing engineers and evaluators take the burden off you.
Our full-fledged Skill and QA facilities with latest tools, instruments, equipment, etc. provide grade wise evaluation of skills and efficiency. What's more, is that we train workers to suit your requirements at our ultra modern Technical Training Institute and our data bank is ever ready to be at your service for manpower resource recruitment, even at the eleventh hour!
To ensure smooth selection and deployment.
* General Appearance
- Communicate with client and offer services.
- On receipt of enquiry / correspondence, to open customer file with code.
- Acknowledge inquiry and subsequent correspondence.
- Compile resumes of categories mentioned in the inquiry from Data Bank, scrutinize and send.
- To correspond with clients if resumes not readily available for advertisement, obtain sanction with rates and ad format layout or inform necessary advertisement being released.
- To obtain approval of advertisement or release ads in appropriate newspapers.
- Compile resumes from local advertisements, scrutinize and forward to client.
- Forward specimen of Power of Attorney, Demand Letter, License copy to client for obtaining same, duly attested by Foreign Affairs Ministry and client's Chamber of Commerce.
- Forward advertisement bills if recoverable.
- Obtain names of short-listed candidates with detailed employment offer and other terms.
- Get approval of candidates to job offer and obtain passport.
- Mobilize candidates for interviews as per interview schedule by the employer.
- A minimum time period of at least 10 days required to mobilize the candidates.
- Screen the candidates for preliminary interview by Consultants / Client's representative on following criteria, wherever necessary :
* Communication Skill
* Technical Skill
* Working Knowledge
* Proficiency Test, Trade Test Wherever necessary
* Overseas experience / driving license
- Short listed / selected candidates to be advised of selection and obtain passport.
- To advise selected candidates to be medically fit and obtain Medical Fitness Report.
- Forward Medical Report, Passport Copies, and Photos to client for visa process.
- Receive visa and other documents from client.
- To ensure that the candidates are deployed within 15 days of receipt of visa.
- Complete Visa processing formalities such as Medical / Certificate attestation / obtain emigration and stamping of visa on passport as per embassy formalities.
- To obtain PTA ticket or travel ticket from Travel Agent / Airlines for candidates travel with confirmed booking.
- Secure emigration formalities wherever required on the passport from Emigration Section of the Ministry of Labor.
- Inform client in advance of candidate's arrival.
- Make deployment form with entries on Employment Register.
- Clear the candidates with all relevant information of the client and the country, work environment etc.
- Submit bills for services as agreed upon.
- Acknowledge payment of service charge and forward receipt.